Red Cold Shoulder Top
For this week's sneak peek Courtnee is wearing our vivid red cold shoulder top. The color of this top is so pretty and not only is it great for warm weather with white jeans, but you could also wear it when the holidays roll around again! The fabric is light and and the flowy shape is sure to flatter. I love that not only are the shoulders cut out, but that there is also a soft ruffle detail around the shoulders. This blouse will sell for $49 and I have a feeling it's going to go quickly!
20 Facts about Boutique Co-founder, Courtnee
- I’ve been married for 5 years (in July) and have two daughters, Sofia Annlynn (3) and Vayda Lee (9 months), and a fur baby, Brutus (St. Bernard).
- I met my husband when I was a freshman in college and he was visiting a friend at the college I went to, although I don’t remember meeting him. Fast forward two years later, we transferred to the same university and the rest is history! My sister had wanted me to meet him for quite some time since he played basketball for my brother-in-law. Small world!
- I think it’s crazy when people say that Lincoln, IL is a small town. I grew up in a town of 900 with 86 people total in my high school!
- I’m the youngest of a family of five. My oldest sibling is 22 years older than me. I had a sister graduating from college and a sister graduating high school when I was born, and they are both my best friends. Our whole family is super close!
- I have a brother that lives in California and a niece that lives in New York.
- I have seven nieces, three nephews, and one great niece!
- I was a jock, nerd, and band/choir geek all rolled into one in high school. Clarinets unite ;)
- Although I still consider myself a tomboy with a dash of girly, I’ve come a long way from junior high. You could find me in knee high socks, basketball shorts, and hair slicked back in a bun. Occasionally, I would rock cornrows as well. I’m not even kidding!
- Pop, soda, whatever you want to call it, is my weakness. Coffee/tea = gross.
- I don’t like chocolate milk, hot cocoa or milkshakes. I know, weird.
- I love all of the bad, fake reality TV shows. The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Vanderpump Rules, Southern Charm, Siesta Key, Don’t Be Tardy, Total Divas… you name it, I probably watch it.
- I’m a St Louis Cardinals fan, but I’ve sang the National Anthem (with Avon Madrigal Group) on home plate at Wrigley Field.
- When I was in 7th grade, I had a broken collarbone for 3 days before I went to the doctor. Darn trampolines!
- I play a mean game of Boggle. Some MAY say that I’m SLIGHTLY competitive.
- I’m ambidextrous.
- My daughter, Sofia, is obsessed with all things princess and barbies… a phase I was never into when I was little, besides being Jasmine for Halloween in grade school.
- After I graduated from college, I became an Admissions Counselor at Lincoln College. Southern Illinois and Missouri were my traveling territories, where I visited high schools and other colleges.
- I played volleyball, basketball and ran track in high school. (Go Trojans & Spartans!) Then I played volleyball and basketball in college. (Go Chargers & Prairie Stars!)
- My favorite car I wish I still had: a lime green Volkswagen bug
- My dad was my PE teacher, Athletic Director, Drivers Ed teacher and was the Dean of Students at my high school.
I'm sure you can guess what's coming next week...20 Facts about Me, Meg, and another clothing launch sneak peek!