Clothing Launch Date: February 19, 2018
Hey friends! Hopefully you've heard by now that we are officially less than one month away from our clothing launch date (yay)! We will be open for business on February 19th, so mark it on your calendars and start saving up your money ;) We thought that it's about time we start sharing more of our beautiful spring collection with all of you, so from now on every blog post will feature a sneak peek! We also thought it'd be fun to share 20 interesting facts about each of us co-founders, Beth (my mom), Courtnee (my sister-in-law), and me, Meg. Since you all haven't heard/seen much of Beth we thought we'd start with her. For this week's sneak peek my mom is wearing two of my favorite items that will be hitting our store in February, a periwinkle jacket and a bright pink dress!
Periwinkle Spring Jacket
Let me just start by saying I'm obsessed with this periwinkle jacket! The color is even more stunning in person and the gathered bell sleeves are the most perfect feminine touch. It will match everything in your spring wardrobe, from white jeans to all types of dresses, and it is one of those pieces that is extremely classy and timeless, never going out of style! Also, the jacket's quality is extremely durable and well-made. This will be selling for $126 and is worth every penny!
Bright Pink Dress
This bright pink dress would be the perfect dress for an upcoming wedding, graduation, or any formal event! I love that there's a little ruffle on one shoulder, but not the other. This adds a touch of flair with asymmetry, while still keeping it simple and clean. The length of this dress is perfect because it's long enough to be appropriate for all occasions, but also short enough to show off your legs! The dress is fully lined and made with a wonderful thick material that has some stretch to it. It will be selling for $72.
20 Facts About Boutique Co-founder, Beth
Now that you've gotten a glimpse of Beth's style, here are 20 facts that she wrote about herself!
- I’ve been happily married 35 years to my amazing husband.
- I have 3 wonderful kids (2 sons, 1 daughter) along with 3 great son/daughters-in-law. See Meg's 20 Facts blog post, and Courtnee's 20 Facts blog post.
- I have FIVE beautiful, active, and ornery granddaughters!
- My favorite time of the year is when we take our family vacation.
- Our family’s occupation is farming, which is pretty funny since our last name is Farmer!
- My favorite birthday present is going out to dinner with all of my kids and grandkids.
- I’ve been a fitness instructor for over 20 years. I currently teach spin and do Crossfit.
- My favorite pastime is going on shopping trips with my mom and Meg.
- I have one brother, Brian, and one sister, Sheri.
- I’ve lived in Lincoln, IL my whole life and I attended Carroll Catholic School and Lincoln Community High School.
- In school my sport of choice was cheerleading.
- I was very blessed to be a stay at home mom when my kids were growing up.
- My favorite holiday has always been Christmas.
- We have one dog, Brooke, but her best friend, Brutty (Brandon and Courtnee’s dog), also basically lives here part-time.
- I love the summertime when Meg, Court, Chynna, their friends and my granddaughters all come over to swim.
- I’ve had the same three BFF’s, Sherry, Julie and Erin, since grade/high school! Even though we are spread out between Illinois and Arizona, we still try to get together at least once a year.
- Bret and I love traveling to Nashville. It’s one of our favorite places for a quick getaway!
- I have 3 nieces and 3 nephews and they all currently reside in Lincoln or nearby.
- My favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman.
- And favorite day of the week is pizza Sunday.
I'd say those facts sum up my mom pretty well! Stay tuned because next up Courtnee will be sharing 20 facts about herself, along with another sneak peek of our spring collection!